Monday, February 2, 2009

i won what?



i filled out a form with my name and address each time i visited hmart asian supermarket in riverdale, thinking i might win a rice cooker or maybe even a package of disposable gloves. the store called me sunday to tell me i won the car. a 2009 camry le. i pick up the car wednesday, pinch me, i'm still in disbelief...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, it's kumi.
First time visiting your website.
Looks really nice, easy & fun to read. I like that.

And...OH MY GOODNESS...!!
The first headline news I got was...
you won...what?! A TOYOTA's car?!

Well, you really are the luckiest lady in the world!!!
Let me know what happens on Wednesday.

Feb. 3, 2009 (12:23pm)

Grocery Food Reviewed said...

Wow! Make that Connie, the Lucky, for your Princess Name.

Grocery Food Reviewed said...

Pay no attention to the blog, I created it just to test it out. A wild hair.